Fidelis Academy is a Christian, classical school. As such, both parent involvement and student cooperation is essential if Fidelis Academy is to successfully fulfill its mission which includes a vital spiritual component. Therefore, as a condition of acceptance to the Academy, the parents and students applying for admission must be in agreement with the Academy’s doctrinal position as expressed in its Statement of Faith.
Upon submission of the online application and non-refundable application fee, a seat will be held in that section while the student completes the admission process in a timely manner. Confirmation of the student’s place in the class occurs when an Enrollment Covenant is signed at which time the family also makes a financial commitment to the full tuition.
Apply for admission to Fidelis Academy
Application Packets are available at our school office: 1999 NW 9th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33311 or call 954-712-1707
You may download the application here, complete and return to the admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Fidelis Academy 1999 NW 9th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311.
The following documents are necessary to complete your admission application:
- Completed Application for Admission booklet
- Application Fee: $75 one-time, non-refundable fee
- Copy of Student’s birth certificate
- Florida Department of Health Certification of Immunization (Form 680, from doctor)
- Florida Department of Health School Entry Exam form (Form 3040, from doctor)
- Signed Alternate Nutrition Plan (preschool students only)
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card and standardized test scores(Kindergarten—5th grade only)
- A copy of any and all reports from outside agencies (educational psychologist, private tutor, etc.) to be considered by our admission team.
Fidelis Academy will notify each student of their acceptance in writing. Fidelis Academy reserves the right to place a student at the appropriate grade level. All new students are accepted on both an academic and behavior probationary status.